Wednesday, May 9, 2012

"Boyish" Simple Thank You

Hubby had a birthday back in April... the big 2-9! This is a simple thank you card that I put together for him to send out, the best thing about this card is that it was so easy to make multiples!

This card is 4"x4" in size, I used Basic Grey, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight cardstock. The circles were made using the Circles #2 Originals die and the smallest circles were made with the Owl Builder Punch. The orange label was made using the Decorative Label Punch... only I punched it twice to make it smaller. Want to learn how? Check out this video tutorial. The sentiment came from the Just Believe stamp set. Lastly, I also used the Square Lattice embossing folder after I glued down my circles, this gives it the effect of being one piece of cardstock!

No comments:

Post a Comment