Thursday, July 12, 2012

Piggly Wiggly Birthday

Today is my grandma's birthday and she adores pigs! So, I've made her a birthday card that showcases none other than... a Pig!! :) I made the little guy into a magnet so that she can remove it from the card and place on her refrigerator if she would like.


The card is a CASE from Jackie Topa. I got my inspiration for the pig from Lynn Pratt.

Here are my supplies:
Cardstock:
Marina Mist cardstock
Old Olive cardstock
Whisper White cardstock

Pretty in Pink cardstock
Basic Black cardstock
Basic Grey cardstock

Ink:
Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
White uni-ball Signo Gel Pen
Basic Black Ink Pad
Old Olive Ink Pad
Pretty in Pink Ink Pad

Accessories:
Button- Pretty in Pink

Punches:
Owl Builder Punch (eyes, feet)
Petals Builder Punch (ears)

Dies:
Circles #2 Originals Die

No comments:

Post a Comment